Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rejection #6

My Johns Hopkins rejection finally arrived yesterday in the mail. A nice, personalized letter with my full name printed on it, as well as (as far as I can tell) a signature by the Chairman in real ink. It may sound silly, but I found it a nice touch in what is often a very impersonal process. That leaves three schools (counting Purdue) I'm waiting to hear final word from. Then I can get down to the business of choosing the program where I'll spend the next two to three years of my life.

2 comments:

JayTee said...

Hey moomoocow lol. Just letting you know that I've been following your blog, wondering where you'll decide to go. Pretty exciting. I'm surprised to hear myself say that since I'm so over this for myself. But yeah, I have a feeling that you'll end up choosing Illinois. So I'll be waiting to see if I'm right lol. I wish you the best!

Eric said...

Thanks unsaid! Your powers of observation are pretty accurate, I feel that I'll end up choosing Illinois at the end of the day as well. With my upcoming visit to the campus this weekend, I'm sure they'll be able to (sham) wow me and seal the deal. ;)