Monday, February 2, 2009

Acceptance!

I got a letter of acceptance into the University of Illinois' MFA program on Friday, and frankly, I've been too busy geeking out the entire weekend to do anything but hyperventilate. Well, that and reread the letter every two hours just to make sure it's real. I'm thrilled to be given a chance to be a part of such an outstanding program. I'm sure I'll have more to say on this subject, but for now, I think conciseness is probably the smarter way to go for this post before I start blathering like an idiot.

Regardless, it's still extremely early in the game for everyone (both those who haven't and have heard back from schools). We're barely scratching February. Keep your chin up, your gameface on, and try to stay sane.

(I know. Easier said than done.)

No comments: